Friday, September 7, 2018

SO MANY PEOPLE

SO MANY PEOPLE

I haven't had any dreams recently because I haven't been sleeping well

but last night I dreamt all night and slept all night, thank god....

I was in this new performance space on first Ave and 9th street

some kind of activity was going on and there were lots and lots of people

People upstairs and people downstairs, all happy and chatting and chatting away

And In my dream I say to myself, "Look, how people are enjoying themselves and how so

many of them have gathered,  and they really look happy... and its right in your own neighborhood

, not very far to go, why don't you remember that these things are in your own neighborhood

and you can also join these people and laugh and not feel lonely which you often do..."

I go upstairs and there are  people enjoyig and I go downstairs and there are people enjoying

people evrywhere...a party I guess....

And then I ask a woman, that I need to see John Magrath....(He is a dear friend and I haven't seen him

for a long time) and she points towards a table where three men are sitting and says, "He is over

there" Oh! my god"  I say.  "John is here"  And I go to that table and he is not John Magrath from

Manchester

And I am so disappointed and then some one is taking a selfie and other photos and I realize

that I am stark naked and some one has already taken a picture.

I am surprised at my situation.  I remeber that I was wearing a black slip dress...

Where is it?  What happened to it?  How come I am naked?  Did I go to the bath room, took my dress

off for some reason and left it there?  I have no Idea...Then I go upstairs.  I am still looking for John

Magrath but can't find him...somehow I don't find things I am fond of so easily. The big hall is full of

people, all happy..."That's amazing"  I say to myself.  Its NY and they are all so happy?"

Amazing...No one notice that I am totally naked except one charming woman who is with her

girl friend and is really enjoying herself.  She says to me, "YU ARE NAKED"  and laughs, she

laughs a lot.  I say to her, "I have no idea how I ended up like this and I am desperately looking or my

dress and can't find it.  She laughs again.  She was a truelly happy person.

She and her girl friend are running around, now going to the basement for some more merriment and

before she leaves she tells me, 'If you want to have fun and lots of wine go to 32 GRAMACY

PLACE.....

AND THEN I WOKE UP....

I MUST GO AND LOOK FOR 32 GRAMACY PARK.....



No comments:

Post a Comment