Tuesday, July 4, 2017

REMEMBRANCE OF A DREAM CONTINUES

REMEMBRANCE OF A DREAM

The moment I get up and get to the bathroom the dream starts to fade

I used to remember it a little longer

I know I dreamt a long unsettling dream rather dreams

Just a little part of it is in the memory still...

Much happened before this and then there was a small dark room

I bent down to pick something and all of a sudden...

A frighteningly black ferocious cat or something like that

Clawed in my backside ...

And I screamed with horror...
Screamed and screamed, mentioned some one's name to come and rescue me from their cat

Or whatever it was on my back...

I think I mentioned a woman's name in my dream...

The cat belonged to a woman I assume...

Women are catty...

I know that...

My experience with most of them is not so pleasant.

They pry on things

Matters such as your age, your weight, your birth certificate, your illness if you have any

They would like you to have some....

Your husband, if you have one...

They are not happy if you do and not happy if you don't...

Women are mostly not happy...

I understand that

They have to first of all fight for their rights all their lives

I mean to be fair to them, why must they fight for their rights?

Their birth is their right to all things human and just

Why men don't fight for their rights?

What a simple question...

And no one has ever been able to answer that question.

"Fight for your rights."

If you have to fight for your rights then obviously you have no rights...

Right?

When life is fair, you don't fight.

My dream wasn't fair either...

The tiger like cat come from nowhere and jump on my back?

Why?

What did I do to her?

I didn't bother her

Didn't hurt her

Didn't annoy her...

I was on my way to the bath room...

Its amazing

I go to pee a lot in my dreams

I pee a lot while I am awake...

People say, I have a weak bladder...

I say, "Fuck people."

Its the people who ruined my life

Its the people who appear in my dreams as cats, tigers, hoodlums, killers, drug dealers, fanatics,

mentally ill bastards, thieves.  They even appear as knives, guns, bombs, hurricanes, fires...

Oh! the fires...

So scary...

The fire in London

That building for the working class...

What was the name of the building?

What was the name?

Oh! Grenfell tower...

That ugly looking thing...

'The council housing they call it...

Why don't the other people, luxuriously rich people live in 'Council housing"?

No fire protection in the building and its not in the democracy less 3rd world

Its in LOndon...London my dear, London...

And its not a dream either...

Nightmare of a life time for  the survivors...

Thats not a dream...its real and its 21st century....

Thank god the cat grabbed me only in my dream.

I must be the luckiest person who experience, drowning, fire, killings, blood, demolitions

only in my dreams...

See how ungrateful you are?

Thank your lucky stars and try to remember your awful dreams a bit better.

Sharpen your memory

Eat 12 almonds every morning like Obama did...

But he ate almonds at night in his private office while he wrote his books

for which he is getting 60 millions...

Wow! I love to have those BADAMS, (ALMONDS)

Those special almonds kept Obama alert and very likable.

Maybe Trump should eat those almonds...

But Obama will never offer those to Trump...

I wonder whose dreams are nicer?

Obama's?  Trump's?  Or mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment