Tuesday, May 3, 2016

THERAPIST AND THE PATIENT CONTINUES

THERAPIST AND THE PATIENT CONTINUES

SCENE THREE

PATIENT:

I am not complaining.  I never complain. I hate complaining.

I hate people who complain as well.

You see, when you are with your therapist and you talk about your life it obviously shouldn't be

considered a complaint. Right?

THERAPIST:

 (Sarcastic)

Right...

PATIENT:

Its amazing how people label you.  They call you a, "Complainer" even before one opens one's

mouth. You see the nature of things are different in different people'.s heads.  Some are constantly

busy and some not busy at all. Its like some are billionaires and some are on the doll.

The one's who are on the doll are condemned by fate as well as by themselves.  The rich people say

its the condemned's  fault ...I guess it is.  Its his fault.

Some are born condemned and  some have condemnation  thrust upon them.

But never on the rich or the busy people.

Rich are busy because they have meetings to go to.  They have business breakfasts to go to...

They have Opera to go to.  Some one else invited them.

Amazing thing is that the rich never pay for anything so they do lots of things.  For them everything is.........

possible on this planet.  Met Gala is free for them.  For poor people the ticket is 30-000$

And the table is for $270-000.  I am not kidding.  I read it in the NYT.  They told me its the most

elegantly democratic liberal paper.  So is the Met.  They know how to keep the poor people away.

So the poor people of Manhattan have nothing to do with their time.

No power breakfasts, no Opera, no gala at the Met and no entry at the white house correspondent's

dinner.  Un-believable.  I am also a journalist, (laughs) as well a comedian, (Laughs)

 and my sister went to Harvard like Obama, so I do have some connections with elite

 but some how I am not on their list, neither on the list of Met Gala as well as the power lunches.

I wonder how one gets on the list?  I am a blogger and I see lots of bloggers on those lists.

  "Hi, how come you are going to the Gala?''

"I  am on the list."

"How did you get on the list?"

"I don't worry about that, I am just on the list."

"'Some of us have to worry about that.  Us, who are not on those lists, we need to know how to get on

the list."

:You must be on some list?"

'What do you mean?"  "As far as I know I am not on any list."

"You must be on Obama's list"

"What?"

"Obama has a list, you must be on it."

'Why would I be on Obama's list?  And what kind of a list is that?"

"Obama has a list. He has a list of the one's he wants to assassinate and I am sure you are on it."

"Oh! my lord, you want to go to the Met Gala and you want me to be assassinated?  What have I

done to you  for you to have such deadly wish for me?"

"No, its not that.  I have no wish for you good or bad, I don't care about you, I am not concerned

 about you, I am successful, I am on so many lists, what the f** do I care about you but since you are

 dying to be on some list I wanted you to know that you must be on Obama's list."

Thats the kind of people I know.  Ok?  So you say I complain....

THERAPIST:

(Interrupt)

I never said that you complain...

PATIENT:

Your body language said it.

THERAPIST:

I hardly moved my body in any direction...

PATIENT:

I know.  Thats why.  Your body language is of stiffness and not of affection...

THERAPIST:

You are always looking for affection.  What happened to you in your childhood?

PATIENT:

Nothing F*** happenend in my childhood.  everything shitty happenend here, here, here....

THERAPIST:

You talk about affection a lot.  You must seek it.

PATIENT:

Don't you?  Don't you F*** seek affection?

THERAPIST:

Not from every Tom, Dick and Harry...

PATIENT:

They are all Tom, Dick and Harry here....

THERAPIST:

Have you ever thought of going back?

PATIENT:

(Laughs)

I knew its coming.  I knew it.  Every one asks this question.  Is this the form of your treatment?

To ask me if I have ever thought of going back?  Going back where?

THERAPIST:

Since you are not happy here....

PATIENT:

Are you?  Is everybody happy?  Everyone who was born here.... Are they all happy?

Are any of your patients who were born here  unhappy?  When they talk to you about their lonelliness

or other difficulties of existence,  do you ask them the same question, "have you ever thought of

going back?" How do you treat those patients of yours? Which country do you send them back to...

What the f***.  Waste of my money....

THERAPIST:

You don't have much money...

PATIENT:

Because you took it all...

THERAPIST:

There wasn't much...

PATIENT:

Whatever I had, you took it so before you send me back...whereever that, "BACK" is

Could I have my money back so I can buy a f*** ticket...

THERAPIST:

Maybe Obama should take care of that.  Put you on a list.  Then you won't need money to buy a

ticket.

PATIENT:

Are you a f*** therapist or an FBI agent?

THERAPIST:

I am not but he will join us later.......................

END OF SCENE THREE








No comments:

Post a Comment