Saturday, June 15, 2013

I AM MY OWN BIOGRAPHY

Agenda
Routine
Practice

Shape it
Clean it
Correct it
Perform it
Publish it

Disappear from the neighborhood
Too much, Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi..........
All meaningless
All bickering
"OH! You lost weight?"
They say
While you have just gained another seven pounds

Another way of ridicule...

"Oh! You have never looked so good."
"Are you a fortune teller?"

"No, I am not.  No, I am not a fucking fortune teller.
I am a fucking playwright."

'I hope you are not offended"
They say...

"Oh! was it an offensive remarke?"
I ask

"NO.  They say."

"Then why must you ask if I am offended or not?"

Every fucking person knows this was an offensive remark.
And yes, "Are you a gypsy?"
"Are you just going to steal my pocket book?"

"And If I was going to steal it, why would I tell you about it, you stupid,
Stupid, racist bitch."

I want to get out of my neighborhood.
Get out of the neighborhood...

Where to?
I don't know yet...
Maybe go to Paris....
Yes, maybe go to Paris...
Maybe go to Paris....

I am going to Paris......
That would be a good idea

Escape
Escape
Escape

Banal
Embroiled
Stasis
Familiar domesticity

Have solitude
By tour self
Go to Paris
Maybe go to Paris.........

No comments:

Post a Comment