Sunday, July 3, 2011

WHEN I SAW WHAT I SAW...................

When I saw what I saw I needed a bullet through my head

Elevate the mind
blame
Approve
Be angry
Indignant
Join in discussion
Virtue
Oppressed virtue
Triumphant vice
Laws and manners and customs of human heart. ?????

"An accomplice to a villian...
Virtuous stands alone"

Describe objects of real interest
Fathers
Mothers
Children
Husbands
Wives
Secrets of describing objects of real interest....great poetry

"LOng, difficult, painful is the study of arts."

Painting, sculpture, music, poetry.......

'In one grand century only one grand man is born." Diderot

'TO CREATE, PRESUPPOSE A CERTAIN MINGLING OF
Reason
Enthusiasm
Judgement
Impulse
Artist's disposition, a disposition which is rarely found and rarely manifested
Equilibrium of equalities"

'Me?
The biggest loser
They?
Smaller losers
All losers nevertheless." BS

"In narrating I invent." Dumas

"Repugnance to operations and corpses." Dumas

A disaster prone person
Imagines the worst....possible scenario
and then it becomes real, incredible feeling of entrapment
and fear............
Fear is enormous and has created a paranoid state........
Which creates further terror........
And that terror creates paralysis"

"Suffers from the paralysis of the soul,
Paralysis of the physique,
Paralysis of activity."
Its not the way to live in the West.
Its not the way to live in the World."

"Timid, dutiful, fearful, dutybound cripples."

Its a hustler world.
Either live in it as a hustler or just be an emotional cripple
and a cripple of all sorts.
Close all doors on you.
Thats what you want.
You have done that.
Graet achievement.
You have achieved.
Who says you haven't?
You have..................
Honey, you have............
Finally you have succeeded in closing all doors.

CLOSE ALL DOORS
BY
BINA SHARIF
A NEW WORK, A MONOLOGUE, A POEM, AN ESSAY, A PLAY, A RAMBLE LIKE ALWAYS.

"Don't feel the bottom of your pocket. Inexhaustable is not insane." Hugo

"MAKE YOURSELF A NAME AND I WILL PRINT YOU." Told to Dumas by a publisher.

'You are going to be swallowed up by the ever sucking ground.
Keep yourself upheld by your creation...Whatever you may create.
Poetry, music, painting, drama.
It has more strength than your faith."

'I am so over religion."

Yes, a power, superpower, yes, exists but religion, Organised one?
I am so over it."BS

'Talent ignored....
Or genius misunderstood....Not a believer of that." Dumas

'It makes me feel better if nI give instead of taking." BS

"Thats me, for my own peace and comfort of mind
I will give and be true to my own nature.
I don't care what others do or say." BS

'Were you mad at him or mad at the hat?

'I am sure of very few things in the world." Anatole France

'Weapon, which has the lightness of the wind and the power of the thunder-bolt,
a pen." Hugo

"With that weapon he,(Voltaire) fought
with that weapon he conquered." Hugo

'If you can't see the two sides of things, you are not a genius." ?????

"Write in my own house where no one assists me or stimulates me." BS

"I AM VERY SORRY YOU LAY SO MUCH STRESS ON SUCH TRIFLES." RACINE

"Poets have reflector imagination and condensor emotions." Hugo

'A poet is a historian and a philosopher." Hugo

'Gloomy human wall" ????

"Imperfections are constant and it would be disloyal to remove." ?????????

Shakespeare has
Tragedy
Comedy
Fairyland
Hymn
Frace
Grand divine laughter
Terror
Horror
AND THE DRAMA......................

"SHAKESPEARE, NO POSSIBILITY FAILS HIM." HUGO


No comments:

Post a Comment