Tuesday, September 22, 2026

WHAT A LONG HEAD ACHE

 WHAT A LONG HEAD ACHE

 For a couple of months She had been agitated

Lots of anguish and disturbing anxiety

Of what kind?

 Unknown anguish and strange irritation of some kind

Some kind of fear...

Mind is not at rest

Very disturbing

She is un-known

Unknown by some or all?

All.

Where does she live?

I have no idea.

I see her on second ave often

She always ask me about my health

Some time I don't understand her

I feel frightened when I see her

Why?

Is she dangerous?

No, no. I feel emotions of fear

I am myself frightened of something and arwhen I see her, the fear increases

I get a head ache..a long headache

It is nothing to do with her...

The headache starts and then I see her...

Is she a reminder of something?

May be?

Didn't thin think about that

Is she lost?

She look as if she had gone through some kind of pain

What kind of pain?

I don't know, I can't tell...

But pain is there

On her face, a beautiful face nevertheless

She must have been beautiful

No doubt about that

But why do you get a long lasting headache after seeing her

Somehow I don't want to be on the same ave with her

I think I don't like that particular ave

Why do you go there?

It's on my way

Way to work?

No, I don't work

You don't work?

No.

But you said, "Its on my way to work"

You asked me that. No, I didn't say that. particula wayon myr ave is You asked me if that  of my work

ave is on the way of my work.

YOu ask me too many questions

As if I am answerable to you.

It's you who causes me a long headache.

All tyou.

I am exhausted.

Exhausted 

by you, by running into her, the one i don't know anything about and then you start

So very tiring

All of you

The same ave, the same person, the same questions

What kind of city is this?I am

No one sits down, have a warm coup of tea and have some substantial conversation, all the

 meaningless questions and answers happen on the homeless filled avenues...

What an amazing source of unpleasant encounters and what a long headache afterwards.

Always the same, always the same.

What a big long headache this journey of different avenues, and of unknown intrusive strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment