Wednesday, September 25, 2024

PURSUIT

 PURSUIT

Find a way to a pursuit that motivate us

in which we can lose ourselves.

The pursuit might not have high status

Or to generate money...

Recover contact with our native interests

and inspirations such as, how we used

to play as children.

We never thought of an income or reputation.

We must e in touch with what we truely love.

Ask your self, "What sort of stuff do you truely love?

And simply narrate what you sincerely love to do...

even for pleasure...

actually whatever gives you pleasure is your true love

Small or big, significant or insignificant...

profitable or non profitabel...


What is it that you like to do or should I say, "love to do?"

Drawings,

Writing about anything...

Plays...

Performing...

Walking...

Going to a nice cafe...

Laughing...

Talking....

Do all that. What is stopping you?


No idea...

Something has stopped me...

I can't laugh any more...

I don't laugh any more...

I can't laugh any more


And that's the reason...

Perhaps that's the reason that I have stopped doing little things that i used to love...

No comments:

Post a Comment